Thursday, August 18, 2011

HMM

Its not the same as it in my head. Taking the thoughts and slapping them down into words takes more thought than I sometimes think I'm really willing to do. Probably because as vocal as I am about things, I still feel like I need to filter when I'm talking about personal stuff. When I'm talking about how I'm feeling or talking about my family or my friends. I don't know why that is? I don't know why I have to do that? I don't really think I do? But since it's in internet land that may be why? When it's in my head I can take it back, change it if I want. Once it hits cyberspace it's there, for everyone to see, no taking it back, no letting it go. That's the thing with people, we don't forget. So even if we are forgiven for speaking out of turn or the wrong way of someone, they will never forget it, and it will always be somewhere inside of them stored away, waiting for you to screw up again..... Wouldn't it be so much easier if we could just say Dear Diary and let that be that? Let it not be a crucifixion if you think out loud. It's just must easier to type and less tiresome on your writing hand if you type it out into a blog. So here we all are blogging away, but never really saying to the fullest what we're thinking........

No comments:

Post a Comment