Thursday, October 7, 2010

Induldging In Art blog 1 - Halloween Tag

so I've been playing a lot in my PSP X3 Program that I love. I've gotten great freebies and bought a few scrap kits to create digital scrapbook pages (which you can see on my Facebook Page) and also some tag type things. I've been following tutorials from designers who are willing to share their creativity, although sometimes I get lost on their instructions and make up my own way to do things. The programs are expensive, some of the other things I want are Alien Skin Eye Candy 6 which does some really cool stuff with plug-ins. If you're not familiar with any of this I'm not expecting you to know what I'm talking about.
Anyway, I thought I'd share my latest attempt at following a tutorial....special thanks to Black Widow Creationz for teaching this to me.
*the link to the tutorial is HERE
*the scrap kit is called peek-a-boo and can be found HERE
*the Tube or poser or girl graphic depending on what you've heard it called is by Elias Chatzoudiz and can be found HERE (a license is required to use this tube from mypsptubes.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment